Google Search Engine

Custom Search

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Love Quotes (Part 1)


Western wind, when wilt thou blow, The small rain down can rain? O if my love were in my arms And I in my bed again!
 
The partridge loves peas, but not those that go into the pot with it.
 
To understand your parents’ love you must raise children yourself.
 
Amantium irae amoris integratio est Lovers quarrels are the renewal of love
 
Amantes sunt amentes Lovers are lunatics
 
These things I command you, that ye love one another. KJV
 
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. KJV
 
Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? KJV
 
And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. KJV

(Source: www.motivationalinspirationalquotes.com)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm George. Visit my website, if you want to learn Magic Tricks Revealed. All tricks are video explained, so you can learn very easy. Thank you and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete